Privte Policy for System Edström’s customers
1. Information about the handling of personal data
System Edström protects your privacy and we want you to feel confident when you submit your information to us. For us, it’s important to be open to how we treat your personal information and provide you with information in a way that will help you understand how we will process your personal information.
System Edström is continuously working on questions regarding private data and we may therefore update this policy. You can find the latest version of the policy at https://systemedstrom.com/fr/politique-de-confidentialite/.
You are always welcome to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
2. Responsible for your personal data
System Edström Sverige AB, Raseborgsgatan 11, 164 74 Kista, organization number 556132-4558, is responsible for the personal data collected and processed by System Edström.
If you provide information to any of our partners (for example, by clicking on a link to one of our partners published on our website), our partner is responsible for your personal data.
3. Data that System Edström collects
When you visit www.systemedstrom.com as an identified customer or apply to register an account, buy our products or services or contact us, we collect your personal information, such as full name, address, email, phone number, social security number, payment information, purchase, order and usage history, IP address, images and other case-related information. (Can be information you provide us with when you are in contact with our customer support.)
4. Therefore, System Edström is processing your personal data
When you have provided System Edström with personal data, we use this information for these purposes:
- In order to handle the order and administration of your purchase
- In order to handle issues regarding customer support
- In order to send general marketing information, such as mailing our catalogue or brochure, and direct marketing via email, text messages, mail or social media.
- In order to complete your participation in competitions and events
- To be able to make updates and improvements to services and products as well as the technical functionality of our computer system.
- In order to prevent abuse of our services
- To be able to register the people who announce that they do not want unsolicited marketing from System Edström.
- In order to fulfil the company’s legal obligations such as product safety, government decision or accounting requirements or under tax laws.
System Edström refers to your country’s laws, according to EU directives.
5. Personal data collected by System Edström
System Edström is processing social security numbers in order to ensure that we have accurate information about our customers.
6. When we are sharing your information
System Edström only shares your personal data when this is a legal requirement or otherwise, as permitted by law. In some cases, we may use suppliers to help us with our marketing or to process agreements and orders. Companies that help us in these cases can be shipping and logistics companies, bank and credit card companies or suppliers in marketing. In such cases, we have entered into a personal data advisory agreement that ensures that there are on-site security measures to protect your data. When we share your information, these will be used for the same purpose as we initially collected them.
System Edström minimizes the transfer of personal data to a country outside the EU/EEA, in cases where such as system support and maintenance occurs, this is done according to highly demanded requirements and agreements.
We can share your personal data with some suppliers that are independent personal data managers, which means that they control how the information is to be treated, such as authorities or suppliers that offer independen