Privte Policy for System Edström’s customers
1. Information about the handling of personal data
System Edström protects your privacy and we want you to feel confident when you submit your information to us. For us, it’s important to be open to how we treat your personal information and provide you with information in a way that will help you understand how we will process your personal information.
System Edström is continuously working on questions regarding private data and we may therefore update this policy. You can find the latest version of the policy at https://systemedstrom.com/da/private-policy/.
You are always welcome to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
2. Responsible for your personal data
System Edström Sverige AB, Raseborgsgatan 11, 164 74 Kista, organization number 556132-4558, is responsible for the personal data collected and processed by System Edström.
If you provide information to any of our partners (for example, by clicking on a link to one of our partners published on our website), our partner is responsible for your personal data.
3. Data that System Edström collects
When you visit www.systemedstrom.com as an identified customer or apply to register an account, buy our products or services or contact us, we collect your personal information, such as full name, address, email, phone number, social security number, payment information, purchase, order and usage history, IP address, images and other case-related information. (Can be information you provide us with when you are in contact with our customer support.)
4. Therefore, System Edström is processing your personal data
When you have provided System Edström with personal data, we use this information for these purposes:
- In order to handle the order and administration of your purchase
- In order to handle issues regarding customer support
- In order to send general marketing information, such as mailing our catalogue or brochure, and direct marketing via email, text messages, mail or social media.
- In order to complete your participation in competitions and events
- To be able to make updates and improvements to services and products as well as the technical functionality of our computer system.
- In order to prevent abuse of our services
- To be able to register the people who announce that they do not want unsolicited marketing from System Edström.
- In order to fulfil the company’s legal obligations such as product safety, government decision or accounting requirements or under tax laws.
System Edström refers to your country’s laws, according to EU directives.
5. Personal data collected by System Edström
System Edström is processing social security numbers in order to ensure that we have accurate information about our customers.
6. When we are sharing your information
System Edström only shares your personal data when this is a legal requirement or otherwise, as permitted by law. In some cases, we may use suppliers to help us with our marketing or to process agreements and orders. Companies that help us in these cases can be shipping and logistics companies, bank and credit card companies or suppliers in marketing. In such cases, we have entered into a personal data advisory agreement that ensures that there are on-site security measures to protect your data. When we share your information, these will be used for the same purpose as we initially collected them.
System Edström minimizes the transfer of personal data to a country outside the EU/EEA, in cases where such as system support and maintenance occurs, this is done according to highly demanded requirements and agreements.
We can share your personal data with some suppliers that are independent personal data managers, which means that they control how the information is to be treated, such as authorities or suppliers that offer independent payment solutions or general goods transport.
7. Storage and time of storage
At System Edström, we treat information about you as a customer to provide the best service and we save your data as long as the information is necessary to meet the purposes for which the information was originally collected. The data can also be saved for the time required by applicable law. System Edström has ongoing routines that ensure that we do not store unnecessary data about you and we minimize storage time as much as possible.
Customer information about purchase and customer service issues:
• As far as your purchase, order, and user history is concerned, to the extent that we have not anonymized your information, we will store the information as long as you do not tell us to do anything else. If you wish to delete your information, please read section 9.
• Information related to a customer service case is saved. If you wish to delet your information, please see section 9. System Edström will always comply with applicable laws and regulations that enquires certain data storage.
• In terms of purchase history, the information will be used for marketing similar to System Edström products and services. You can always unsubscribe from such mailings. If you wish to delete your information, please read section 9.
Information collected after consent:
If you are not a customer to System Edström but, for example, visit our website or other places where it is applicable, System Edström will obtain your consent before we register your personal data. The information collected from you with your consent, saves by System Edström as long as the information is relevant but deletes historical data continuously, 5 years from the date the information was collected. You can always revoke your consent and the information will be deleted as soon as possible and within 6 months.
8. Security for your personal data
At System Edström, we ensure that your personal data is handled in accordance with specific security measures to protect personal data against unauthorized or unauthorized access to the data. With us, we will only handle the data needed and only by the people who need it in order to provide the best service to our customers.
9. Your rights
We always want to be transparent about how we treat your data. To gain access to your personal data, you are entitled to request access to your information through a registry extract. If we receive a request from you, we may request additional information to ensure that we provide the information to the correct person. A request of a extract must be in writing from you. You are also always entitled to request that your personal information to be corrected.
You may request the deletion of your data to the extent that complies with applicable law and in accordance with agreements entered into with you and System Edström will of course always do our best to accommodate your request for deletion. You are also entitled to object to our treatment (for example, if any of the data collected is incorrect). In some cases, System Edström cannot meet your request for deletion, if the data is required to comply with applicable law.
Your personal data may not be processed for direct marketing or profiling if you oppose such processing. You are also entitled to withdraw a given consent at any time and to refuse any kind of marketing activities.
10. Complaints and regulatory authorities
If you feel that we have processed your personal data incorrectly, you can always contact us at System Edström.
The authority in your country is responsible for data protection law enforcement and the person who considers that there is an incorrect handling of personal data can make complaints to the authority.
11. Contact us
Our goal is to always provide you with simple and accurate information about how we use your personal data. At System Edström, our customers’ personal integrity is important to us, and we constantly work with improvements so that you as a customer will always feel safe when you submit your information to us. If you have questions about how we use your personal