Ask System Edström about Van Racking
If you have questions about Van Racking this is the page for you. This page contains the most common questions asked to us about Van Racking. If you dont find the answer you are looking for you can use the form to ask your question directly to us at System Edström.
- I have a number of power tools that I want to connect to a power source in my van. How do I proceed with setting up a solution for this?
- I have a ladder that is 2 meters long. I want to store this ladder inside the van, not on the roof. Do you have any mounts for ladders?
- Is it possible to install a Van Racking your self?
- What happens to the Van Racking in the back of the car if my van crashes?
- What kind of Van Racking should I select for my Van?
- Is it possible to mount a Van Racking on the side where the door is located?
- Is a shelf with a shelf joint as strong as an ordinary shelf?
- I have bought a used car that has a System Edström van racking. Where can I order spare parts?
- I have a motor home and I am rather tired of loading heavy objects like water containers, bikes and other large bulky things. I would like to know if System Edström has some smart solution that would solve my problem?
- What is the procedure for installing van lining and insulation in a van?
- My van has a lot of van racking in it and often there is load on top of that. The result is a suspension that hadrly works at all and the car is lousy to drive.